Helpful guide to explain the meaning of different color roses, so you know which pick for each occasion and you understand why somebody is sending you roses.
Enjoy roses and their exact meaning!
Meaning of peach roses
The meaning of peach roses depends on the color intensity:
- a pale peach rose flower symbolizes modesty
- other peach roses symbolize many different sentiments like gratitude, appreciation, admiration or sympathy.
Peach roses are my favorite gift roses as the also convey friendship and sociability and at most sincerity.
Some argue peach roses mean passion… I can’t imagine getting 2 dozen roses at Valentines day that are peach: it
would feel as if the red passion has faded away already. However: newly dating people will argue that these Valentine roses will turn red later on, as such predicting the desire and enthusiasm in getting a more lasting relationship.
Whatever the interpretation, we all do agree that these roses express deep appreciation and a wish of getting together.
Meaning of blue roses
The meaning of these kind of roses reflects the fact that blue roses don’t exist in nature: therefore it stands for something impossible and unattainable.
At best, the meaning stands for something that is seemingly hard or too difficult to achieve.
Blue roses are not your ideal gift flowers to give to someone you would like to maintain a relationship with.
What is the meaning of a blue rose
Blue roses exist in fantasy but not in nature. The meaning of the blue rose symbolizes mystery at best and something unattainable or impossible at worst.
The blue rose does not naturally occur in nature as roses lack the pigment necessary to create the blue coloring. These roses mysteriously began to occur at florists. The secret was that these florists were dying white roses with blue pigments.
Much like its mysterious beginnings, their meaning signifies:
- mystery or
- the possibility of attaining that which seems impossible, mostly because it’s a rarity in nature.
This mystery makes it a perfect gift bouquet:
- to those with a complex personality or
- to the one you have a crush on but the person seems just out of reach.
As soon as florists manage to grow a real and unique blue rose, the fact that the unattainable has been reached, will add a mouch more positive significance to this flower.
Meaning purple rose
Learn what is the meaning of purple roses: symbolizing enchanting love or love at first sight. Others attribute royalty and majesty to this kind of roses.
What is the meaning of purple roses
Traditionally purple signifies royalty, wealth, and majesty. This dates back to the deep purple robes that royalty has been wearing throughout history.
The meaning of a purple rose – a rose solely created by florists – represents several emotions depending on the shade of purple:
- a light purple rose is a good choice if you want to express love at first sight, stressing the enchanting or magical feeling the love to this person is giving you. You could also express this with a lighter, lavender rose.
- deeper shades of purple represent elegance and grandeur, making it the perfect flower gift for your parents. Purple roses epitomize paternal and/or maternal relationships.
For those who just fell deeply in love, purple Valentine roses express the immediate magic of the feeling of love. However the color purple doesn’t say anything about where you would love to see the relationship going.
Summarized: pink stands for friendship, blue for mystery and purple for glory and paternal or maternal love.